Search This Blog For Relevant Posts

Monday 23 July 2018

New project nearing completion. (Ready to play)

I decided to start a new project with one simple goal in mind ; to create the simplest MMO ever. For those who do not know, MMO stands for massively multiplayer online game. So, according to this definition, my new website that allows users to gain the only comment spot in the website by changing it to whatever they like from whatever the last person left could be considered a 'game' and the multiple users who end up stumbling upon it on the internet could be considered 'players', thus making it a massively multiplayer online game. Pointless stuff aside, if you want to leave a random message the link right now is https://henstarminer.wixsite.com/freestar . I will soon change it to a better domain. Enjoy and leave whatever you want so long as it doesn't get you or me in trouble.

1 comment:

  1. sick blyet csgo mmo overwatch is better than tf2 fite me teen oreo

    ReplyDelete