Search This Blog For Relevant Posts

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Sustainable Nerf Gun

Branching out from the norm, I decided to start work on a sustainable battery powered Nerf gun (mainly because I am bored). When society finally collapses like its supposedly doomed to, how are we going to have a Nerf war? All the cool guns run on batteries. I came up with the following solution.

Mount a solar powered battery charger on to a Nerf gun. One set of rechargeable batteries will be in the gun, the other on the outside charging. Then, when the set inside the gun is depleted, swap them out for the ones that were charging. The used up ones get charged and the charged ones get used. The cycle continues. That solution seemed good but it had one flaw. What do we do when the sun goes out? That got me thinking of the alternatives. A saline solution powered battery charger mounted on to the gun. I don't know if such a thing even exists but if not I am going to make it anyway. They would mount to the rail on top of most Nerf guns, and so could be swapped out when light is / is not present. Salt water could be stored to power the charger. Salt could be extracted from... certain substances produced by humans and animals alike so too could water.

The first thing humanity will worry about when society collapses is how they are going to shoot each other with Nerf guns but now they need not threat. You can thank me later...

On a more serious note I am planing on releasing a new game soon so stay tuned! Oh, and on this Nerf gun's completion I will add some pictures and maybe even a video. W O W.




No comments:

Post a Comment