Search This Blog For Relevant Posts

Sunday 11 March 2018

Roman Candle Minigun Space Efficient Edit

I decided to make a small edit to a creation by the Hacksmith. He featured a 'Roman Candle Minigun' in one of his videos. I decided after seeing it to try 3D printing it out of curiosity (I did not intend on actually using it due to how unimaginably dangerous it was). I was immediately faced with a problem. The creation was slightly too big for my 3D printer. I decided to make my own more space efficient handle for it. My edited version (available down bellow) is a lot quicker to print and is a little smaller. It is not quite as ergonomic, but it will serve its purpose. I will be printing it but not firing it as I want to avoid being blasted to bits. Don't hurt yourself. Enjoy!

 Download the 3D print file here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment