Search This Blog For Relevant Posts

Saturday 29 July 2017

Boring Factory Simulator

I have completed the map after 7 failed versions. This is the eight, refined version. That said it is missing lighting, which I thought would make the map *too dark, so I used full bright. If anyone is interested in this, I may make a new version if anyone wants it. Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments. If you would like to upload this to the steam workshop, feel free. I have no idea how to put things on there so it would be nice for this map to get on there some how. This map is for Gmod or Half life 2 as previously stated in an earlier post. It needs to be put in the map file of the game for it to be loaded. The command to use it in Half Life 2 is ' map Factory_V8 ' . Download below and enjoy!



 Get the map here!

No comments:

Post a Comment